and using personal data
- a controller of the personal data is Domax sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Koleczkowo near Gdynia, Łężyce, al. Parku Krajobrazowego 109, entered into the Entrepreneurs Register of the National Court Register kept by the Gdańsk Północ Court in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the National Court Register number (KRS) 0000249198, NIP [taxpayer ID] 9581516855, REGON [enterprise ID] 220178288,
- we collect some of the information connected with you by cookies and other technical solutions which allow us to know your preferences and match the dmxsystem.com website with your individual needs,
- if you contact our employee, you may be asked to give your name, surname, e-mail address so that the sales person could answer your questions. If you agree, we can store this information for even faster and more personalised service in future,
- Domax sp. z o.o. does not distribute your personal information to any third parties, but only use it for marketing purposes. The only exception is for suppliers: product physical supply, DB Schenker,
- we do not collect personal information from children below 13 intentionally.
Information saved via cookies are used for statistical purposes and to match dmxsystem.com to individual needs of the Users. Using cookies is necessary so that dmxsystem.com could deliver content and functions. Each user can change cookies settings, adjusting their own web browser. To make it easier, below we give you web site addresses where you can find out how to modify browser settings for a given browser:
Firefox - turn of/off cookies support;
Internet Explorer - how to reset Internet Explorer settings;
Chrome - managing cookies and website data;
Opera - cookies;
Safari - manage cookies;
Data collection and processing when using a contact
To help the users to contact us, dmxsystem.com has a form for submitting queries, comments or contact requests.
When you use the contact form, we collect such user details as name and surname, e-mail address, subject and the body of the submitted message solely to examine the issue and respond.
You provide your personal details in a voluntary fashion but it is required for us to contact the form sender and respond. Providing non-obligatory details e.g. phone number and/or NIP by the interested party can facilitate the contact.
Any personal details submitted in the form shall be protected by a safety protocol.
We take care about your safety and privacy
Each sales person working for Domax sp. z o.o. has been trained in terms of privacy protection and safety and strictly complies with the applicable rules.
contact us, e-mail: email@example.com (24/7) or telephone: +48 58 6672060 from
8am to 4pm from Monday to Friday.